In chủ đề
What can nurses teach new M3s?
18-08-2017 16:53

Joe Clark

Gia nhập: 29.07.17
Bài viết: 52
Đã cảm ơn: 0 lần
Đã được cảm ơn: 0 lần
what can nurses teach M3s or what do they know that we don't? Like I know not many here are nurses but with medical school, the more you know about the context of the hospital and how things work, the better of you are and it seems like nurses know a lot about what drugs not to give through lines, what you do for certain things, etc. but not so much about how things work physiologically speaking.

This becomes important because while nurses may not be strong with basic science, they are already R-I-M on the RIME paradigm even though they may not be the best interpreters and managers as we find out during overnight calls. What can they teach us? Share your experiences? Also interested in learning what the formal nursing curriculum is (fluids, vent settings, etc.) for anyone has gone through it. I was listening to a nurse gossip about another nurse asking the attending about starting IV fluid and another one saying, omg that nurse didn't even know that and she's a floor nurse? Seems like they actually know quite a lot and we can learn from them.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

-References
-https://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/what-can-nurses-teach-new-m3s.1274296/

-Utility Management Service Video

Đi đến diễn đàn:

Copyright © Trường Đại học Khoa học - Đại học Huế. Địa chỉ: 77 Nguyễn Huệ, Huế, Việt Nam.
Site được xây dựng trên nền hệ thống PHP-Fusion. Thiết kế và chỉnh sửa bởi nlhhuan.

--- a d v e r t i s e m e n t ---